Quantas Q2 models set new standard in Q-switched laser market. Q2 series diode pumped, fully air-cooled, Q-switched lasers are designed for wide range of applications that require high peak power pulses. Robust, reliable design is what makes this series ideal tool for applications like Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), LCD repair, laser ablation, remote sensing and many others. Broad selection of models are available offering 70 mJ @ 50 Hz or 40 mJ @ 100 Hz pulse energies. Less than 10 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 213 nm. Wavelength extensions into infrared by use of OPO range are available by request.
TEC based cooling eliminate risks associated with water cooling (like leaks, circuit shortening etc.) as well as reduce running cost due to no maintenance required.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator. Laser controlled via built-in Ethernet port trough web-server with option to add Wi-Fi adapter. It allows users to monitor and control laser remotely.
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- OPO, dye laser, Ti:saphire pumping
- Remote sensing
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
- Laser ablation
- Anilox cleaning
|1064 nm||50 mJ||40 mJ||70 mJ||40 mJ|
|532 nm||25 mJ||20 mJ||35 mJ||20 mJ|
|355 nm||15 mJ||12 mJ||20 mJ||12 mJ|
|266 nm||7 mJ||5 mJ||10 mJ||5 mJ|
|213 nm||2.5 mJ||1.5 mJ||3 mJ||1.5 mJ|
|Maximum pulse repetition rate 2)||20 Hz||50 Hz||50 Hz||100 Hz|
|Pulse duration 3)||< 10 ns|
|Pulse-to-pulse energy stability||< 0.5 % rms 4)|
|Power drift||± 3% 5)|
|Beam profile||Bell shaped, > 75% fit to Gaussian|
|Beam divergence||< 2 mrad 6)|
|Beam diameter||4 mm 7)|
|Optical jitter||< 0.5 ns rms 8)|
|Laser head (W x L x H)||190 × 408 × 155 mm3|
|Harmonics generator module (W x L x H)||113 × 242 × 112 mm3|
|Controller unit (W x L x H)||108 × 191 × 59 mm3|
|Power adapter, typical (W x L x H)||100 × 200 × 50 mm3|
|Cooling requirements||air cooled (no water)|
|Relative humidity||10-80% humidity (non-condensing)|
|Mains voltage||90-230 VAC, single phase, 47-63 Hz 9)|
|Power consumption||100 W||150 W|
1) Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm at maximum pulse repetition rate.
2) Higher repetition rates are available, please inquire for more details.
3) FWHM level at 1064 nm. Shorter pulse duration is available by request. Please inquire for detailed specifications.
4) Averaged from 30 seconds time interval.
5)Over 8 hour period after 20 minutes of warm-up when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
6) Full angle measured at 1/e2 level.
7) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at 1/e2 level.
8) In respect to Q-switch triggering edge of pulse.
9) Laser can be powered from appropriate 28 VDC power source. Please inquire for details.