The new Quantas Q1-100 series diode pumped, fully air-cooled, Q-switched laser designed for wide range of applications that require high peak power pulses. Due good thermal properties of Nd:YAG crystal laser delivers up to 25 mJ at 100 Hz repetition rate. This laser is ideal tool for applications like Light Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), LCD repair, semiconductor failure analysis, laser ablation, remote sensing and many others.
Less than 10 ns pulse duration allows efficient fundamental wavelength conversion to higher harmonics with shortest wavelength available of 213 nm. Wavelength extension into infrared range by use of OPO is available by request. TEC based cooling eliminate risks associated with water cooling (like leaks, circuit shortening etc.) as well as reduce running cost due to no maintenance required.
Low jitter triggering pulses for user equipment are available with up to 300 µs lead in internal triggering mode. If required, laser pulsing can be externally triggered from delay generator.
Laser is controlled via built-in Ethernet port through web-server with option to add Wi-Fi adapter. It allows users to monitor and control laser remotely.
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS)
- LCD repair
- Laser ablation
- Time-of-Flight Spectroscopy (TOFS)
- Matrix Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization (MALDI)
- Pulsed light deposition (PLD)
- Remote sensing
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV)
|Fundamental||5 mJ||2.5 mJ||8 mJ||15 mJ||25 mJ|
|532 nm||2.5 mJ||1.25 mJ||4 mJ||7.5 mJ||12.5 mJ|
|355 nm||1.25 mJ||0.6 mJ||2 mJ||5 mJ||6 mJ|
|266 nm||0.6 mJ||0.3 mJ||1.5 mJ||2.5 mJ||3 mJ|
|213 nm||0.2 mJ||0.06 mJ||0.5 mJ||1 mJ||1.5 mJ|
|Pulse repetition rate 2)||50 Hz||100 Hz|
|Pulse duration||< 10 ns 3)|
|Pulse-to-pulse energy stability||< 0.5 % rms 4)|
|Power drift||± 3% 5)|
|Beam profile||Bell-shaped, >75 % fit to Gaussian|
|Beam divergence 6)||< 1.2 mrad|
|Beam diameter 7)||2.5 mm|
|Polarization||Linear, horizontal at 1064 nm|
|Optical jitter||< 0.5 ns rms 8)|
|Laser head (W x L x H)||160 × 230 × 141 mm3|
|Harmonics generator (W x L x H)||113 × 242 × 112 mm3|
|Controller unit (W x L x H)||160 × 70 × 140 mm3|
|Power adapter (W x L x H)||80 × 120 × 60 mm3|
|Operation environment||15-30°C, 10-80% humidity (non-condensing), 90-230 VAC, 47-63 Hz 9)|
|Power consumption||< 50 W||< 100 W||< 150 W|
1) Due to continuous improvements all specifications are subject to change. Unless stated otherwise all specifications are measured at 1064 nm at max pulse repetition rate.
2) Higher repetition rate (up to 200 Hz) is available, please inquire for details.
3) FWHM at 1064 nm. Shorter pulse durations are available by request.
4) Averaged from 30 second time interval.
5) Over 8 hour period after 20 minutes of warm-up when ambient temperature variation is less than ±2 °C.
6) Full angle measured at 1/e2 level.
7) Beam diameter is measured 20 cm from laser output at 1/e2 level.
8) In respect to Q-switch triggering pulse.
9) Laser can be powered from appropriate 28 VDC power source. Please inquire for details.