- Stand-alone modules for up to fifth harmonics generation.
- Two output ports – for specified harmonics output and residual (unconverted) wavalengths.
- Thermostabilized non-linear crystals are kept above room temperature for long lifetime.
- For detailed output energy specifications check datasheets of our lasers.
- Attachable to the laser body, easy to install attenuators.
- Compatible with all our Q-Switched Lasers.
- Models for fundamental, second, third, fourth and fifth harmonics wavelengths.
Pulse energy monitors
- Drop-in laser pulse energy or power monitoring (up to 100 samples/second).
- Less than 2% insertion losses.
- 12-bit resoliution.
- Average pulse energy and pulse-to-pulse stability calculation.
- Sample&Hold analog output from BNC socket on the rear panel of laser controller.
- Digital readout trough laser Ethernet interface.
- Optional broadband version for 210-2300 nm range.
- Designed to deliver pulsed laser radiation to sample via fiber.
- 365, 550 and 910 μm diameter fiber cores.
- 2 m standard fiber length, longer fibers by request.
- 350 -1100 nm wavelength range.
- Customized beam delivery systems by request.